Star Wars Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive) Empty Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

Post by Atridian Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 pm

It is the first quarter in the horrendous clone wars and the republic is in desperate need of help. The supreme chancellor has authorized outside forces to enlist in the grand army of the republic to help fight in this time of need. A mass influx of ready volunteers has flooded in from all corners, though most are rejected because of poor combat readiness there are some who prove to be tactically invaluable for the republic during this great time of war......

Last edited by Atridian on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

https://sw-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive) Empty Re: Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

Post by Atridian Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Atridian sat in the back of the cantina as flashing lights shot across the dance floor, he wasn't in here every night but he was almost positive that this happened every day in the Outlanders Club. The only reason he was in this place was because of the job he'd taken on, apparently some rodian by the name of Nok who had racked up a massive debt with the Bloodscars and he was tasked with collecting what was owed. From the edge of his vision he saw Nok stroll in and walk up to the counter, he signaled for the bartender and ordered a drink. Slowly Atridian rose and made his way over to the bar, he pushed away a stumbling drunk as made his way there, he sat 5 seats away from Nok and watched and waited for his moment to strike. About and hour passed before the rodian had reached his limit and went off toward the bathroom with Atridian following close behind him. As soon as the bathroom door shut Atridian ran up to the rodian and shoved him up against the bathroom mirror. He looked to the other occupants.
"Out. Now," Atridian said assertively.
The others quickly vacated the bathroom leaving the two alone.
"Who the hell are you?," Nok said in rodian tongue.
"Employee of the Bloodscars sent to collect the debt you owe," Atridian said through the vocal box in his helmet.
"Bloodscars? Ah hell, no no no, please man I'm flat broke man. Look tell Ugo I can get the money I just gotta get my shit tog-," Atridian pressed his arm against Noks throat.
"Your reasons are of no concern to me just have the money soon or else next time I come back and break both your legs," Atridian dropped Nok and stormed out of the bathroom. The streets of Coruscant were always Atridians favorite place, growing up in the slums made this place look positively fantastic in comparison. He hailed a cab and headed back to The Silver Star hotel, he activated his communicator and called Ugo of the Bloodscars.
"Is it done?," he asked over the channel.
"Yes, did you transfer the credits over to my account," Atridian asked.
"Already taken care of, so did the weasel have the money by chance?," Ugo asked.
"Of course not," Atridian replied in his mechanical voice.
"Figures, oh well have a good night," the channel went dead and Atridian put back his communicator.
The cab stopped and Atridian stepped out onto the neon lit street, The Silver Star hotel stood before him and shinned the brightest out of all the other businesses on the street. Venice the owner waved as Atridian passed and he returned the gesture, he and his sister Alea had been living her for a couple years but that didn't make it any less their home. The door to their room slid open and Atridian walked into a dark room, his sister was asleep in the other room which came as no surprise as it was about 1 in the morning. Atridian sat down on his bed and disengaged the locks on his arm, air released from the seals as he removed the biotic limb. Even now as he held his prosthetic arm in one hand he moved his left arm like it hand never been blown off. Atridian could move his wrist, fingers and elbow but nothing was there to move, he couldn't explain it but this happened with all of his limbs that had been blown off. His normal vision wasn't even the same thanks to the accident that nearly killed him, his helmets optical sensors helped enhance his vision tremendously and without it he wouldn't be able to live properly. Atridians helmet popped off and he placed it beside his bed on a table, the cool air felt good against his charred skin as he laid down in his bed. Tomorrow he was going to the senates office so a good nights sleep was imperative, before he slipped into sleep Atridian pondered exactly how long the clone wars would rage on and if it could reach coruscant, he hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Last edited by Atridian on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive) Empty Re: Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:52 am

The line to the recruitment office was monumentally long and if there was one thing Atridian hated, it was being idle for too long. Clone troopers turned away citizens at the back of the line due to the sheer amount of volunteers already lined up. Atridian didn't know much about the war other than the battle they showed on Geonosis so his knowledge was rather limited, but all he cared about was the stable job he'd get by enlisting in the republic army. To him it was a nice change of pace from his usual line of work dealing with thugs and shady mob bosses, Atridian saw another citizen walk away from the recruitment office with a sad look on his face. Surely he had nothing to worry about given his combat experience and work with various mercenary groups, just to be sure he added all the names of the groups he'd worked with onto his resume. The clones at the back stepped aside and a robed individual walked along the massive line flanked on both sides by clone troopers. Atridian guessed it was a jedi based solely on his outfit, most jedi's were robes as part of ceremony or something, his master had only given him brief insight on how the order operates but the information was limited. As the jedi turned his head Atridian noticed a single braid hanging from his head, he had learned that padawans were braids as a sign of their status as apprentices. Suddenly the padawan stopped, he had a rather perturbed look on his face and he started to scan the crowd of people in the line.
"Everything alright commander?," one of the troopers asked.
"Just a feeling.....no. It's a presence, a powerful presence in the force unlike any I've every felt," the padawan began a slow trot as he observed everyone in the line.
His eyes closely examined the faces of each person and alien he pasted by, the could feel the presence get stronger and stronger as he got closer to the source, the padawan finally stopped where Atridian stood. Atridian looked over to see the young padawan standing right next to him, his physical appearance looked generic aside from the brown stripe running along his left sleeve. The padawan had light brown hair that was slightly parted to the left, his eyes were a piercing icy blue with some kind of depth behind it that's probably related to his training.
"Greetings jedi anything I can do for you?," Atridian asked in his mechanical voice.
"How'd you know I was a jedi citizen?," the padawan asked inquisitively.
"Clothes sir, dead giveaway," Atridian replied.
"Fair enough. Care to answer a few questions, it'll only take a few seconds," the padawan asked.
Atridian hesitated for a second before answering,"Sure I'll answer what I can."
The padawan took a moment before asking his question, "Have you ever had any training in any sort of specialized field? ," he asked.
"May I ask why you your interested," Atridian said back.
"Your obviously waiting to enlist, if answer my question I could have you registered immediately, " the padawan said.
"Well I guess I do have some extra ordinary training."
"Oh, pray tell friend what might it be?."
"I'd rather that remain a private matter."
"Fair enough, I'll talk to a recruiter on your behalf and get you enlisted right quick."
"Thank you sir jedi I very much appreciate that."
The padawan was about to turn away when he glanced at Atridian's belt, hanging on his right side was a lightsaber, he narrowed his eyes and looked back at Atridian.
"Pardon me for prying but did your training have anything to do with.....the force," the padawan asked ominously.
Atridian hovered his hand over his lightsaber,"Yes but only a little, barely any actually," he responded.
"One last question friend. I'm wondering.......where did you get that lightsaber?," the padawan asked.
"Local market, it was a bargain so I snagged it while I could," Atridian answered quickly.
"May I have a look," the padawan raised his hand and the lightsaber began to rattle before unhooking from Atridian's belt.
He quickly grabbed it and held it with and iron lock.
"Sorry sir jedi but I'm afraid I can't allow that," he said in his audible mechanical voice.
The padawan grabbed his lightsaber as well, "And why is that?".
The people around him began to back away and Atridian could sense troopers lining up sights on him.
"My own reasons, that a crime?," Atridian challenged.
"Not at all," the padawans lightsaber activated and a green light reflected off of Atridian's helmet, "But being a sith is."
Atridian felt the air around him intensify, he now found himself in a very volatile and sensitive situation.  Atridian saw two opinions, he could surrender to the padawan and place his trust in the jedi to not kill him for his appearance as a sith, or he could make the bad choice of fighting not only a jedi apprentice but also republic troopers. He knew the right way to handle this, but for a moment he thought about his sister and how she would be if the jedi were to execute him. That was more than enough for him, Atridian grabbed his lightsaber, a crimson beam projected out as the weapon turned on and he pointed toward his adversaries.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Taymi looked out to the sky above him, the color's cool and clean. He sighed as he took in his surroundings for the fourth time that day. Living alone on a planet of trees and animals was boring from time to time. Often, he had only them to keep him company, and most of the time even they weren't around unless they needed care or attention. He gave it to them happily, lovingly making sure each one was okay. Sometimes, though, he wanted human companionship.

It was then he decided he needed to go. Where else could he go but home? He'd have to refuel on Coruscant, that was for sure, maybe pick up some parts.

He said goodbye to his friends he had made while there, hating each word he said when moving on to the next. He didn't want to leave these animals that were just as much a part of him as his hands or feet were. He decided to take one with him, a small furry one he didn't have a name for.

He'd have to name it later. For now, he had to pack up what he needed onto his somewhat flyable ship. He set his pet in the passenger seat, strapping them both in carefully, making sure there was no discomfort. He kept his sabers in a lockbox to his left, tightening his boots and robe a bit before steadying the animal. He slowly took off, ready for something new, whatever it may be, to arrive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was days before he made it to the planet, keeping his blades hidden under his clothing as he landed in a space port. He entered a small club for a drink, finding it odd that, after a few minutes, a couple of people and aliens alike exited the bathroom in a hurry. He thought nothing of it as he left, returning to his hotel he had rented out for an indefinite time.

Something caught his ears on the way out, though. A war? And they needed recruits. Well, well, well, a change of pace finally arrived. He set off to get himself ready for the day tomorrow, putting his pet he named after his last name under care of his "neighbor".

He went to bed, both excited and tense, hoping nothing would become amiss as he signed up tomorrow. He wasn't expecting the turnout for such a thing. How often do people on this planet give up their life to sign up for war?

What was interesting, though, was the padawan Jedi that had entered, conversing with another man in black. He didn't know what to make of it until he heard the hiss and hum of a lightsaber blade, and he grinned. This would be good. But...another sith? Where did he come from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 pm

The tension finally erupted, clone troopers opened fire, blaster fire deflected off of Atridian's lightsaber as he charged forward. He jumped over the padawan and incapacitated a trooper as landed, Atridian gripped another clone and tossed him into the others not far away. They landed with a crash and were knocked unconscious, a second later the padawans lightsaber cut the air where Atridian had stood just a second ago. He dashed backward and looked directly at the young apprentice.
"Put away your weapon and we can forget this ever happened," Atridian purposed.
"And let you kill me and get away, never. A sith is never to be trusted," the padawan said.
"I'm no sith," Atridian shot back.
"I can sense the dark side in you."
"I can assure that I'm no sith," Atridian said as he deactivated his lightsaber.
The padawan charged forward for an attack, Atridian raised both hands and shot lightning out of his fingertips, the apprentice screamed as his body was electrified. His lightsaber dropped as he rose above the ground, with one motion, Atridian shot the padawan across the street, he landed and rolled a few feet. The groggy padawan went to move but realized he was resting on the edge of the street, miles of air separated him from the distant ground. Atridian's foot was planted firmly on the young apprentices throat, he looked up through terrified eyes at the cyborg.
"Forget you saw me this day and I will let you walk away," Atridian said.
Before the padawan could reply, the sound of a third lightsaber activating came from behind him.
"And exactly why should my apprentice forget he's seen you?," asked an unknown voice.
Atridian turned his head to see a much older robed man, he had blonde hair running down his head and green emeralds for eyes. His robes were different than the padawans, his looked more seasoned and had an air of experience about it.
"Because if he were to report me I'd be hunted to the ends of the galaxy," replied Atridian.
"That is if you are a sith," the man said.
"Do you believe I am?," Atridian asked.
"If you were you would've killed the both of us by now," the jedi said as he clicked off his lightsaber.
Atridian moved his foot off the padawans neck and watched as he got to his feet.
"You should of just killed him master," the padawan said.
"That is not our way Hano, have you forgotten that?," the jedi said in a scolding voice.
"No master," Hano replied.
There was a long silence between the three before Atridian broke the ice,"So are we good?."
"You'll be seeing us again soon," the jedi said as he walked away.
The two strolled away at a brisk pace followed by the group of clone troopers Atridian had attacked. He didn't feel good about what the jedi had said, he could feel the sense of dread slowly rising in his body.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Taymi sidled up behind him silently, a bandage-wrapped hand on his shoulder. "Those were some nice blades, sir. Mind if I ask where you got them?" he asked. "Pretty brave of you to fight off a Jedi...though, I can tell he was right, you aren't sith. Trust me on this," he added, looking around for a moment.

He had just witnessed something incredible, the battle style of a Jedi, at least, a padawan. It was interesting, to say the least. Different from how he worked with dual blades, but interesting.

He decided to extend a hand to the robotic man before him. "Taymi Fosan. A pleasure to meet you. Were you enlisting?" he asked.

The crowd that had scattered reordered themselves into line, going back to signing up. He wondered if maybe he should too, or if he could stick with the man with the robot hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Atridian took hold of the bandaged mans hand gave a firm handshake.
"Nice to meet you friend, names Atridian, and yeah I was here to enlist. What about yourself, you don't look much like a solider," Atridian said.

Last edited by Atridian on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 pm

He gave a sly grin and raised an eyebrow. "Neither do you. But I assure you, I am a soldier. Maybe not how you think, but I can assure you I am," he answered, looking to the table. "These people are pathetic. Signing up because they have nothing else to do, not because of the fight and what it's for," he sneered. "I'll show them who's best, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

"In a way I agree with you, people here don't truly understand the gravity of the war. Though I can't say much either, I've never been or even seen a war so I know just as much as these people," it took Atridian a moment but he sensed a strong connection with the force coming from this strange man.
"Are you...by any a force wielder?," Atridian asked in a mechanical tone.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

He shrugged nonchalantly, looking about still. Moving his rucksack around to his front, he pulled out an apple, taking a bite. "Could be. Does it matter much? I mean, you did, ya know, throw lightning from your fingertips," he said to him. "I gotta admit, that was cool," he added quickly. He shifted his weight, realizing too late that his lightsabers would tap with the shifting motion. The sound they made was easily heard, but not exactly identifiable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 pm

The fellow before him was an odd one but nothing Atridian couldn't handle if he became hostile.
"Well we're both here to enlist so why don't we go together," Atridian purposed.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:09 pm

"It's a plan. Of course, this line will be an issue. We can always go somewhere else until it dies down," Taymi suggested. This...man...before him was interesting. He had never met a cyborg before, so this was a very different situation than any he'd been in before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

"Fine by me," Atridian watched as more and more people joined the already overcrowded line.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Taymi looked around yet again for a moment. "I haven't seen any other planet in years. Would you mind showing me around?" he asked, looking at the man for another moment. "And could you possibly show me your lightsaber again? I find them to be interesting weapons of the highest rarity and quality," he mentioned. Of course, he had made his own set, so he knew how they worked and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Tormax hoped out of his V-wing air speeder across from where the target was. "huuuppphhh another bounty who could it be this time" he turned on his scanner and focused towards the bounty's location."well well well, one two three Jedi now who has the bounty" Tormax's scanner locked onto the tall one in black.
--[NO BOUNTY]--
--[NAME; ATRIDIAN]--
"No not my target, strange there is no info 'bout this guy"
--[BOUNTY 22,000 RC DEAD]--
NAME; HANO
--[CAUTION DANGEROUS]--
--[JEDI PADAWAN]--
--[WANTED FOR XXCLASSIFIEDXX]--
"Weird people on this shitty planet, well than time to get to work" Tormax knelt on the plat form watching what would happen then the Hano and the older looking man walked towards the clones."Wait for it" the said padawan looked back at the man in black and that is when Tormax's locked onto the neck of the padawan and with a quick tap of his wrist control fired a silent dart striking the padawan. "hue and by now the neurotoxin has entered his blood stream. Moments later the man fell down. "Bounty collected Tormax jumped into his speeder and didn't look back. "hump dangerous to Bantha fodder"
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Atridian pulled out his lightsaber and showed it to the mysterious man.
"Let's head to the Outlander club," Atridian suggested as they walked,"It's usually filled with scum, thugs, bounty hunters and other unlikable individuals but they serve good drinks and it's not far from here."
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 pm

"I was there last night, saw some guys run out of the bathroom scared shitless," he said. "Maybe literally!" he added jokingly, laughing as he took the weapon to inspect it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:29 pm

"Fights aren't that uncommon in the Outlander, when you serve a bunch of crooks and criminals their bound to bump heads every now and again," Atridian said.
The two continued down the street of coruscant, they passed multiple shops on their way, some not selling legal items and others selling strange and exotic foods. The entrance to the Outlander was crowded with drunkards who Atridian and his new friend pushed right past. Once inside he ordered a table for the two of them, as they both sat down, Atridian ordered them two drinks.
"So tell me about yourself stranger," Atridian said.  
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:33 pm

"What's there to tell? I was crossing the galaxy on business a few years ago and crashed on Felucia. Wasn't too bad, I fixed myself and the ship up nicely. I just...decided to stay. I was tired of it a few days ago and left. Oh, that reminds me, I took something with me, a creature. I need to check on him some time tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm

"Sounds pretty important. I kinda have something like that as well. Though instead of a small creature she's my sister, we've been together ever since the beginning so we're pretty close," Atridian said.
A suspicious man watched the two converse, he checked his hologram photo again, the tall black one was his target. Apparently someone wanted him dead, he didn't know who but credits never ask questions, now he waited for the right opportunity.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Taymi nodded sagely. "If only I could have done something about those damn hutts before they got to my mother. I guess that's another reason I'm here, to take them out somehow. They need to pay," he growled, nearly crushing his glass between his hands. There was a slight disturbance in the force, as if something was amiss. He decided to wait for it, and searched with his mind for the source.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:46 pm

"The hutts are no strangers to ruining peoples lives, I've met more people than I'd like to remember who have had there lives ruined by those bastards. Working with them was one of the worst things I ever did, I'll never do it again for as long as I live," Atridian sipped his drink and felt the liquid process in his helmet.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm

He yet again did nothing more than nod for a moment. The disturbance was close...he raised his eyes to the man eyeing them both, the one who pulled out the holocron. He took a moment to think before realizing what was about to happen. He decided to wait until it was needed, his special abilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 pm

"You know what's occurred to me, you never told me your name," Atridian said.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

"Did I not? I thought I did when we shook hands. Taymi Fosan," he repeated, extending his hand again. That was when he saw the flash of metal slide from it's holster. In a flash, he threw the attacker to the floor, holding him still with an outstretched and twisted hand. The force is all that kept him down, invisible and terrifying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next