Star Wars Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Role Play 2 (Currently Ongoing)

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Wars Role Play 2 (Currently Ongoing) - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Role Play 2 (Currently Ongoing)

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 pm

"Ahh cool" Galak takes unholsters his E-11, "At least I can pilot right" and puts the blaster away. Galak then walks up to Stinger and looks angered and suspicious about him. "Hit me I dare you. Come on one good hit right here as he points to the side of his face".
Tarvie is still by the door watching from afar at the 'mess' that Galak was going to make.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Role Play 2 (Currently Ongoing) - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Role Play 2 (Currently Ongoing)

Post by Atridian Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Stinger reared his head back and slammed his helmet against Galak's face; hitting the ridge of his nose with tremendous force.

"Ne shab'rud'ni," Stinger growled, prepared to attack again.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

https://sw-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Galak laid flat on the floor with blood coming out of his nose. He stumbled to get up and dazedly looked at Stinger with a huge grin on his face.
"Damn dude solid hit. Solid hit indeed. Hehe." Galak looked at Tarvie and gave her a big thumbs up.
"Hey Stinger, Galak extends his hand.
"I know you are bigger, stronger and well probably smarter too but I have to test the waters. Am I right. Now, could I have a rag or something for my nose?"
Tarvie starts walking over to Atridian.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:12 pm

"Is this guy soft in the head?" Whilly said.

"He's got guts, no one without them would've got up in Stingers face like that. Plus he probably knew Stinger would lay him flat," Flak said.

"Bravery and stupidity are sometimes the same thing," Hyde said, in a humorous tone.

Stinger padded Galak on the back; too hard to be friendly, but not enough to seem hostile.

"Next time, don't get up in a mercs face who has a fully loaded blaster, mir'osik," Stinger said.

"Can you please refrain from striking more imperials in the future, I'd really appreciate it," Atrdian said, turning to meet Tarvie.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:35 pm

"So you must be Atridian. I overheard you talking to Lieutenant Telsh. This is going to be a routine ship check. May I ask you to call all of your crew members outside so I can ask all of them questions." Tarvie has her hand folded behind her back.
"I wish not to stay here long and I'm guessing the same goes for you."
Tarvie looks unamused with all that has happened.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:42 pm

"I do very much mind, actually. My crew will stay exactly where they are; any questions you have can be directed to me. This is non-negotiable. I'm perfectly aware that we were flagged as a possible rebel ship, for whatever reason. I can already assure you that we're not. You'll have to take my word, cause you aren't going on my ship, and my crew aren't coming out," Atridian said, flexing his fingers in preparation for a mind trick in case she didn't back down.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:14 am

"I can not leave until I have documented proof that I have seen and questioned each member of your vessel. I have no reason to assume that you and your men are rebels, but orders are orders." Tarvie looks at Atridian, her dark almost evil eyes penetrate through him, as if she deep down wanted nothing but power and destruction.
"Please, we are not asking for much."
Tarvie removes her hands from behind her back and moves them into a more restful position under her breasts.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:23 am

"Then report back saying everything is clear. Surely it wouldn't be the first time you've lied to your bosses. I'll even give you some credits for it; which is being generous. However, if this still doesn't suit you,' Atridian gave a slight nod to his teams and placed his hand over his lightsaber,"Then we'll have to resort to other means to resolve this."

Atridian was no longer friendly; his voice and posture both changed to emit a more intimidating and menacing demeanor. His men had also shifted themselves, ready for him at any moment to give a sign so they could spring into action. Atridian sighed; as much as he'd like to kill them for being annoyances it probably would've been bad for the group.

"Pardon me, my temper sometimes gets out of control. But like I said, you don't need to need to see my ship, or crew, you can ask me all your questions," Atridian said, manipulating the force around her and distorting her mind.

Last edited by Atridian on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 am

Tarvie's eyes close and reopen. Are you sure there is nothing that I could say or do to meet your crew." Tarvie still looking Atridian in the face. If not, may I question you and your 'Clones'.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:32 am

"Me and my men will be happy to answer your questions, ma'am," Atridian said, switching back to his charming and polite tone.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 am

"People just love to make my job difficult." Tarvie rubs the inner corners of her eyes. She takes out a holopad and looks back at Atridian.
"Why was your ship in orbit after we sent messages to every ship warning them about the Imperial blockade."
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:49 am

"Our ship was on standby waiting to come pick us; as for why it didn't heed the warning, we don't have open lines on our ship for imperial frequencies," Atridian replied.

"We like to keep to ourselves," Whilly said.

"Plus imperial radio never has anything good playing; get your bosses to play something better and maybe we'll listen in more," Flak said.

All of Zillo team was still tensed up like a predator waiting to pounce of it's prey; Atridian liked that about them, they were hyper-aggressive and killed without hesitation.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:58 am

Tarvie wrote some stuff down on the holopad and looked back up.
"What were you doing that needed you to be picked up under all that blaster fire."
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:00 am

"Ran into some trouble making a delivery, things got too hot, so we needed to bang out quickly," Atridian said.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:03 am

"What kind of delivery"
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:03 am

"Information," Atridian said.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:22 am

"You really are not opening up are you. Well then if you wish to continue like this take this holopad fill it out with information crew names, real or fake, mission real or fake, your presence disgusts me and I wish to leave now. There are very few thinks I care about and right now filling out a stupid questionnaire for the Empire is the last thing I wish to do. Lie make stuff up, in reason of course and we will be going." Tarvie shoved the holopad into Atridians chest and walked over to a sleeping Galak. Galak was sitting down with his back to the wall. She kneels down and sits next to Galak and looks at the obviously broken nose.
"Hey, hey Galak" she said in a hushed tone. "We need to get out of here. We should tell Motti that these people are working with the rebels so they can be evaporated of this desolate rock."
Galak in a waking state of confusion looks at Tarvie "what's wrong you look angry, almost downright evil Tarvie."
At that moment she stopped. everything around her just didn't matter to her anymore not the Empire not the crew of the Nexus, not even Galak. Then with great force she collapsed and fell down beside Galak. Galak stood up and lifted Tarvie back up on her feet. He took her back to her ship.
"Tarvie stay here ok. Something is not right with you right now. I have never seen you like this." She looked at Galak "I have always been like this you just have never seen it before." Galak walked over to Atridian "So I guess it is time for use to leave" he said with a fake smile. "The lady seems to be really tired from at that shooting we did haha am I right." Which was an obvious lie.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:34 am

"Sorry to hear that," Atridian said as he filled out the datapad,"Hope she gets better. Safe travels, Galak."

He handed the datapad to Galak; most of the information he'd filled out was legitimate, the only parts he lied about was safety regulations and illegal firearms. The attitude of Tarvie was enough to warrant his anger, which in on any other day, would mean he'd just choke the life out of her and crush her skull to bits. However today he was forced to play the reserved boy who listened to the imperials; no wonder everyone in the galaxy hated them.

"She has a temper, but I'd still wanna get with her," Whilly said.

"You'd get with anything that could stand that stupid face of yours," Flak said.

"Hey, that's my face too," Stinger said.

"Women are trouble. Best to stay away from them; focus on the mission, nothing else matters. Though if it were up to me, I'd just kill the two, ditch their TIE's, change our identity plates, and resume the usual," Arcade said.

"Agreed, ner vod," October said.

"Well, we can't all be murder happy, ice-cubes like you two. Some of us actually want to try to fit in when we're around others; so we can blend in with the people and mate with their women," Whilly said, in his typical humorous tone.

"You don't know the first thing about mating; you don't even know the first thing about women! Brother," Flak said, as he chuckled in amusement.

"Don't need to; Jango's face does all the work for me. I just gotta strike a pose, make a face, give a stare, and they'll be melting in the palm of my hand," Whilly said.

"You've got dung for brains if you seriously think it'll be that easy," Nex finally said, breaking his usual streak of silence.

"What else could it take? I've seen chicks fall for guys who've had the personality of a whamp rat but their faces were pure gold. Listen, I say a lot, a lot, of crap most of the time I open my mouth; I'll be the first to admit that. But take my word on this; Faces. Get. The girl," Whily said, finishing his rant.

"Hey, be honest with me here; did they drop him on his head when they took him out of his pod?" Arcade asked, leaning over towards October.

"I have the same wonder; only I think they might have dropped him five times instead of just once," October replied.

"Must be tiring; carrying around a bunch of meat cans who are only good for talking your ear off. You must miss having soldiers fighting beside you, instead of monkeys," Keenan said, with a slight edge in his voice as he spoke.

"I think you're right, brother. All of that deadweight must be killing him; who knows if he's still the soldier he used to be after being surrounded by a bunch of idiots for so long. Maybe he's gone soft," Hyde joined in, showing off his best mocking tone.

"I'll show you soft when I come back there and slam my vibro blade into your necks; you damn rabid dogs," Stinger said, turning back to face the two with his wristblade extending from his left arm as a warning.

"Steady now, big guy. They're just talking shit 'cause they got nothin on us and they know it," Whilly said.

"Say something about our sarge one more time, and I'll show you just how close the three of us can really get, brothers," Stinger menaced then turned his attention forward again.

October hadn't said a word; he still stood silent like a stone statue, one crafted in the form of an unimaginable predator. That was the way he was; always standing tall above the rest by not letting anything provoke, or get to him. He could switch from compassionate sympathizer to ice cold killer in a heartbeat. If Atridian had given the order, he'd have put both of the pilots down the second the words left his lips. October liked Galak somewhat for his disarming personality and cavalier way of going about himself, but he'd kill him without hesitation. Maybe it was the Kaminoans; maybe it was Jango, or maybe it as all the bitter resentment he held inside him towards the empire as a whole. Whatever it was, October could kill anything that lined up with his sights; never hesitating for a second to pull the trigger and ending the life of whatever was on the other end. This was why the others made jeers at him; they knew he'd never take the bait simply because his brain wasn't structured like that. When he moved, they all knew it was to kill. Arcade was essentially the same way, albeit a tad more violent and vicious. It was the reason why Atridian had made them squad leads in the first place; they were the alphas and could move their teams with great efficiency. October looked back toward the bridge on the Nexus, wondering if Alea was watching them; wondering if she was watching him. He shook his head to dismiss the thought and returned his attention to watching the imperials.

Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:56 am

A few minutes went by and one of the two TIE's were seen leaving the space station up to the Imperial blockade.Moments later Galak, who was still a little dazed from the headbutt, walked back into hanger 4.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:06 am

Atridian turned to Rancor team,"Get back on the ship and shore up our defenses. Anyone who tries to come aboard without my say so you lay them down. Copy?"

"Copy," Rancor team turned and waited for the ships ramp to descend before climbing it into the ship.

"Well Zillo, get ready. We're going on an information run," Atridian clicked his comm link on,"Alea. Send the doctor down; we're gonna take her for a walk."

A few moments later Yara walked down the ramp and joined the group; newly outfitted with lightweight battle armor and verpine rifle on her hip.

"You clean up well," Atridian said.

"I helped myself to what you had," Yara replied.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:17 am

Galak walked up to Atridian.
"Hey, Iknow you probably don't want me around anymore, I know most people hate the Empire, but..." Galak gulps
"She isn't always like that I don't know what came over her she has never been that mad or angry before. I guess I'm just here to say sorry."
Galak looked around.
"Hey, whenever this war ends, do you think I might fly with you guys, I'm just a young man from Dantooine who's only good trait is piloting. To be honest I don't, or should I say can't go back to Dantooine. So what do you say."
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:24 am

"Well I can't say no to another good pilot," Atridian put his hand on his helmet where his chin would be,"I'd assume you'd be wanting an official position on the ship since you'd be flying for us. Not to mention a salary, quarters, food, shore leave; hmmmmm."

Atridian looked at Galak for the first time; evaluating everything about him with a single glance. Youth made him energetic, but it also made him overconfident and careless; he didn't know if death scared Galak or not, maybe it did, but it didn't matter to Atridian either way.

Last edited by Atridian on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:28 am

"I don't need salary, just provide me with food, tools, and a bed. And shore leave, HA it's not like the Empire gives me shore leave. I just love flying, it's the only time I feel totally 100% in control of my life." Galak looks back at Atridian with a youthful look in his eyes.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:30 am

Maybe he wasn't the idiot everyone thought he was,"Well Galak, I can definitely say we'll save a spot on the ship for you when you finally get off the empire's payroll."

Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:58 am

"Thanks. I have to get going now."

Galak walks away waving good by to the crew of the nexus. Galak walks back through the deafening sea of unknown aliens back to hi TIE fighter. The sound of the twin ion engines rumbled the ground and in a few second the TIE bolted towards the sky.

Galak few into the hanger of the Requin where Tarvie was waiting for him. She was already dressed in her officers uniform. Galak climbed out of TIE and walk over to Tarvie.

"Hey we need to talk ok, but lets get some food."

Tarvie didn't say a word, she just gave a somber nod and the two of them walked to the chow hall. Tarvie sat down in the corner of the room while Galak went to food dispenser. Galak removed 4 rations and sat down next to Tarvie.

"Okay what's going on, you are usually cool and collective and you completely blew your top today."

"It was him, his presence just made me so filled with rage and anger"

"Who?"

"That Atridian guy"

"Really?"

"Without a doubt, I just wanted him dead."

"But didn't you see the lightsaber on his hip he could have killed you where you stood, without hesitation. Tarvie I care for you and I don't want to see you do something like that and get in trouble."

"YA WELL IM NOT THE ONE GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH CIVILIANS THAT HAVE NO BUISNESS KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL LIFE."

The cafeteria went quiet then once again filled with chatter. Galak just sat there shocked that his best friend just yelled at him.

"Sorry Galak"

"It's fine"

"Okay" she smiled. " I turned the holopad into Motti. He is pleased with our results"

"Good, I don't want to get on his bad side"

Galak and Tarvie finished their rations and went back to their quarters. Both of them got undressed and into their sleeping clothes, except for Tarvie and hoped into bed.

"Hey did you mean that" Tarvie's head hung down so Galak could see her face.

"Huuh"

"When you said you cared for me"

"Well ya, are you stupid." Galak smiled "Now come on you need your sleep"

The two laid there until a faint "I love you" bounced off the walls of the room. The two of them didn't get much sleep. But they didn't talk either the presence of each other made them happy.

"I have had enough, Tarvie jumped out of her bed and laid in the bed next to Galak, she kissed him and they fell asleep in each others arms.

"THIS IS THE MORNING WAKE UP CAll" came over the comms. Galak eased his way over Tarvie and got dressed in workout gear. Galak went to the on board gym for 2 hours and got breakfast. He meet Tarvie there dressed in her officers uniform and sat down across from her.

"So Galak, I think you should take the cadets out for a live TIE flight, I think they have had enough time on the sims."

"Alright I'll get right on that"

The two of them ate their supplements and went their separate ways.

PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next